Traditionally eaten with Christmas Lunch, these beauties combine the best of Jack & Eddie’s and there is nothing stopping you eating them all year round!
- 12 rashers Jack & Eddie’s Sea Salt Dry Cured Rashers
- A few sprigs of fresh woody herbs, such as sage, thyme, rosemary
- 12 Jack & Eddie’s Finest Pork Sausages
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Working one at a time, lay the bacon out on a board and run the sharp side of your knife along the length of the rasher to stretch it out – this will make it even crispier.
- Dot with a few herb leaves, then place a sausage at one end and roll the bacon around it until it’s totally wrapped up. Place in a roasting tray and repeat till they’re all done.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until golden, and cooked through.
- Using a fish slice, scrape the pigs in blankets from the bottom of the tray, leaving them in there, then add the Worcestershire sauce and give it a good shake, scraping all that sticky goodness from the bottom of the tray.
- Drizzle in the honey, then place on a medium heat on the hob and bring to the boil until caramelised, shaking continuously to coat.
- If this seems like too much work, simply wrapping the sausages in rashers is also delicious.